Friday, February 11, 2011

Transition Phase








High School
.
.
to
.
.
College


I used to look forward to college life when I was in high school
But now, when I am really in college,
I miss my high school life so so much...

Human being is always like this,
will never satisfy with what he/she has currently


Most probably this is just a transition period for me
I am growing up
I am learning to improve my communicating skills
I am learning to absorb as much knowledge as possible


College life is free, is full of fun and excitement
but it also needs self-control
especially for us who are staying out from home
Discipline,is absolutely vital


I am still trying my best to get used to college life

Wish me luck 
so that I can have a wonderful life
and make some differences in my future

1 comment: