Monday, November 1, 2010

what's wrong with me?

SPM is just around the corner
22 days to go...
but, i have started to feel bored sitting in front of the stacks of books
what's wrong with me?
how am I going to spend my 22 days?


I have just finished my "Hello!Miss" today
what a great drama




But for now, i hv to control my addiction towards korean dramas
Wait for me ya...
See you after SPM
muacksss ^^



New update:
I hv just enrolled to taylor's college on Saturday
At first, i wanted to choose accounting studies and economics
But they advised me to choose science subjects since I m not so confirmed bout my future career
it is the safest way
Starting from next year, i really need to think bout wat i m going to do in the future
May God lead me all the way through...



It's time to calm down
give the last push for SPM

Everyone, bbasya!!
Let's fight together :]

4 comments:

  1. SPM 我们一起加油吧!!!

    然后一起出来 wet

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gambateh!! my dear frens
    love u all ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. gambateh...
    i believe u can de!!!!

    dont u wan to study medical?
    why suddenly cant confirm ur future?

    ReplyDelete